January 12, 2014

Hussain’s Quest…

Thanks for reading my new blog. I welcome you all.
Who am I?
  • A Developer /Consultant
  • Photographer / Capturing world in pixels - Passion (http://digitaldays2.blogspot.com)
  • Travel freak 
  • Loves cooking the most / Eating variety of foods..
  • Learning to Speak different languages
  • Whistling on Songs..
I was born in India. I grew up in Mumbai and have a post-graduate degree in Computer Management . Currently am working for a software company; 
What this blog contains? 
This blog  is  my quest – Search for something and everything … , It contains good Quotes, travel guides, entrepreneurship, motivation, productivity, tips & tricks, links and hacks and more. It is also an online diary of my quest for all.. and everything I think about. 
If you are someone like me and share the same quest like me, motivated, inspired and wondering to be something of your own, you might find some of my post useful..

Signing off
Hussain

No comments:

Post a Comment